Monday, December 22, 2008

Funkeys 4.5 trunk update


was up my funkey friends. I know this is a little late, but the new ubfunkeys 4.5 update is out.

In this update, you meet a new charachter and his name is angus. Angus can be found in every zone. When you click on Angus, you get your trunk and you can teleporte to anguses lab. But, in anguses lab, there are exclusive items for your crib, you have to pay real money to buy these items. The other things that are available for purchase in your trunk include, funkey fammilers and portal jammers. You also need to pay real money for these things to.

Funkey Familars alow players who dont have a certain funkey, to go into that certain funkeys club. The Fammilar lets u play its game, and go into its shop. But, when you play their game, you can not get the trophy, or get it in your game room.

Portal Jammers allow players to get into any portal or club. (sorry, i dont have the full info. on the portal jammers)

If you want my oppinion on this, i think this plan for mattel is bad. I dont like how they want us to spend more money on ubfunkeys when some of us have spent over 200$ on funkeys. I dont beleive that i will by a fammilar, portal jammar, or anything in anguses lab. Again, this is just my oppinion.

ps. sorry i havent posted for a while, ive been kinda busy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I kinda think that to... actually I really think that it's a gaincantic rip-off!!!!!!!!!

Sammy said...

Thar is a new funkeys blog and it has this name

thegman12 said...

hey sammy, whats the blogs URL?