Friday, January 23, 2009

Funkeys poll results

hello again my funkey friends, i just wanted to show the final results of the 2 polls


Poll #1

Q: What is your favorite series 1 funkeystown funkey? Lotus or Scratch


A: It looks like the mix masta beat the eco-friendly panda. Scratch wins! (Scratch 66%, Lotus 33% (of votes))

Poll #2

Q: how many funkeys did u get over the holidays



A: Santa was good to u funkey collectors, 8 or over funkeys wins.

Here is the third poll results:

Q: whats ur favorite tv show?


A: Well it looks like in the 1st tv competion poll, one tv show blew the others out.

3rd place: spongebob (6 votes)

2nd place: the simpsons (7 votes)
1st place: TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND!!! (17 votes)


Edit: a new poll has closed

Q: do u have any hidden realm funkeys yet?

A: nobody is the most chosen answer.

Ps. I heard people are getting free loot. AWESOME

Pss. Just got common racer x!

5 comments:

Zoomix said...

Woot who can't love that show lol! (besides my parents..)

thegman12 said...

i know tdi so rocks!

-thegman12

MichaelTalkz said...

i dont love it zoomix (i hate it *lightning and evil laugh*)

funkey said...

I will like to add you to my buddy list and my lastest blog is ubfunkeysdot.blogspot.com

casadia said...

hey can u fallow my blog? its ubfunkeysandsporetolearnmore.blogspot.com thx you rock